Thursday, October 13, 2005

This just in...

A couple in Arkansas just welcomed their SIXTEENTH child into the world. OK, this just about puts every single redneck joke to the test:

Father's name: Jim Bob
Mother's hairstyle: Mullet
All kids have names starting with the letter "J" including Jedidiah and Jackson Levi.
The mother has said she wants MORE!

The father apparently recently lost a bid for the U.S. Senate, so is apparently trying to birth constitutents to vote for him.

DUGGAR FAMILY

I guess Monty Python had it right with "Every Sperm is Sacred".

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Far be it from me to tell people how many children they can have (enough have tried to tell me that I shouldn't have any at all), but I still find this couple to be A) ignorant; B) selfish; C) irresponsible; or D) all of the above. I hope that new mansion they're building includes its own self-sustaining farm, power company, and sewage-treatment plant — they're gonna need it.

Meanwhile, thousands of children wait to be adopted every year.

October 13, 2005 10:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home