Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Ups and downs...

This is a very strange time in my life. Most importantly for me I have found the woman of my dreams and am very much in love. The time we spend together is nothing short of phenomenal, and we pretty much ache for each other when we are apart.

I am losing weight, and am starting to see a physical difference in my appearance. I will continue to work on this and see if I can get back to this (said dripping with sarcasm):



One of my oldest friends John Thompson and his wife Heather had twin boys on June 23. They are incredibly tiny little guys working hard right now. You can keep up with their progress by checking out The Life and Times of Tyler and Parker Thompson.

At the same time, another of my oldest friends and his wife, Gary and Cassie Campanale, are expecting twin girls in the next several weeks. To top off all of that, yet another old friend and his wife, Tony and Laura Peck, are expecting a little girl in the near future. When I say these are my old friends, these are also some of my closest friends and I have known them continually since high school. Congratulations to all of them!

Amidst all of this, there is the sadness of the loss of Ken's Dad. Ken's personal struggles are a source of concern for me and I am trying to keep him positive and help move his life into a new, positive, and happier direction.

I have a sore toe.

Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery,
and Today is a gift.

That's why we call it the Present.

by Eugénie des Alpages


1 Comments:

Blogger ChargeOfQuarters said...

Just to make sure that the conditions of Gary, John, and Tony's wives is not contagious, I got a vasectomy....

July 21, 2008 9:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home