Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Things are changing...

OK, I have to start this entry with an apology to one of my very best friends Jeff. Buddy, I tried to get in touch with you before I posted this but wasn't able to. Sorry.

Now on to the main event. I'm getting married, a fact my faithful readers already knew. But what you don't know is that I am getting married on November 14... of THIS year. Yep, in a little over 2 weeks. I know it seems crazy, but Kelli's never been to Lake Tahoe and we decided it would be neat to go, and get married at the same time.

Oh... and Kelli's going to have a baby.

So as I was saying, Kelli's never been and we found the perfect little...

what?

more about the... oh, ok.

Yes, I am going to be a Daddy for the 2nd time. Sometime around June of next year there will be a little Bam Bam or Bam Bette making the world a better place. This surprise is absolutely incredible, and I have been fairly giddy since I found out.

We are still planning on having our big shindig with all of our friends and family next year, but instead of a wedding it will be an anniversary/re-commitment ceremony. Maybe I will be wearing wear a BabyBjorn.

My daughter Josie is still getting used to the idea, but she's an amazing kid who I'm sure will become a big sister to envy. Major props to Daddy's Little Girl for making me laugh every single morning.

We have some challenges ahead of us, so we would appreciate all your good thoughts.

Thanks.

My family:

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm still so very happy for the 3, soon to be 4 of you!!! Congratulations!

~Andee

October 29, 2008 10:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is the BEST NEWS! I have been fairly giddy for you guys.I can't wait to meet Kelli and Josie, and of course, Baby Clark. I actually said a prayer for all of you today. Thanking God for the baby on the way, that Josie would warm up to the idea nicely and that Kelli's pregnancy will be perfect and healthy. I could not be happier for you, Rog.

Love,
Crystal

October 29, 2008 11:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! Congrats Roger! You deserve all the happiness in the world. Did I tell you that we had our own little dancer in July? Lily Payton Koch who is now 3.5 months old :) Parenthood is the greatest joy I've ever known :)

October 29, 2008 11:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Roger I am SO SO proud of you!! You have such a beautiful family and I can't wait to hear updates on your happiness!! This is some awesome news :]

-Ashley K

October 29, 2008 2:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WHAT GREAT NEWS!! I'm so excited for you and your new family!!! There had better be LOTS of pictures from Tahoe and lots of baby-in-progress pictures as they come also!! CONGRATS!!! <333 Michelle

October 29, 2008 3:11 PM  
Blogger Shadow said...

Holy freaking cr@p!

Heartiest congratulations, and all best wishes for you, Kelli, Josie, and the newcomer!

-Bret

October 30, 2008 1:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

All I can say is, "When it fits, you just know it!" Congrats to all.
- Coz

November 03, 2008 7:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You've won the Triple Crown, buddy: beautiful wife, beautiful daughter and soon-to-be beautiful baby. This is beyond fantastic.
Exactly how many coins did you throw into that wishing well, anyway? This goes way beyond any stroke of good luck I've ever seen.
You had it coming. You deserve all the happiness you're feeling now and all of it that's coming down the road.
Congratulations, Rog'.

November 07, 2008 2:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home